For over 30 years Central Interconnect has been providing TOSHIBA business class telephone systems to Grand Rapids and West Michigan customers. We accommodate small businesses to multiple-location large enterprises with Toshiba phone system design, engineering, installation, training, and support. We listen to what our customers want and customize their system to reflect those needs; providing their employees with a simple to use, full featured system including specific applications for fields such as education, finance, and health care.
Toshiba has always manufactured phone systems that are reliable, stable and with a "no customer left behind" migration path. Toshiba's Return on Investment, and Total Cost of Ownership are unparalleled in the industry, saving customers thousands of dollars in maintenance and service, and ensuring a migration path to new products as industry standards change and new applications are available. We would be glad to provide a budget proposal for your company for a VoIP, digital, or a converged digital/VoIP phone system.
- Productivity and Performance: Toshiba telephone systems are the heart of success for business.
- Unwire your world: Mobility can offer more than just cost savings.
- Keep your business connected: Survivability and Redundancy for IP phones.
- Voice Mail and Unified Messaging: Robust capability for small business at an affordable price.
Please contact our Telecom Team for more information.
Central Interconnect now has a Facebook page! "Like" us to keep updated on current industry trends and Tech Tips articles.
Wondering what "Hosted VoIP" is? "In the cloud"? Industry trends? IP Mobility? Unified Communications? Find out here on the new TOSHIBA blog:
|WHAT'S NEW IN THE INDUSTRY
Tech Tips: Click on the image above for tips and information from our certified and factory trained Toshiba technicians. Between them we have an average of 20 years experience in the industry, and they attend Toshiba certification seminars/webinars throughout the year (required for factory authorized direct Toshiba dealers). Each edition will have new tips, features, as well as archived tips from previous months.
Give your existing Toshiba phone system a tune-up:
This can include a combination of any of the below:
lean cabinets, reseat boards, check connections on cards/backboard, test & tone locations, test battery backup, back up the system database, or replace worn hand cords.PROGRAMMING
- You know all those changes you have been saving up for one call? Change LCD display names, update voicemail greetings, reset voicemail boxes, add one-touch buttons, speed dial, or transfer calls to a cell phone.TRAINING
- Considering a release upgrade? We will meet with your system administrator to answer eManager questions, give an overview of recent software releases and new functions, or give basic training to employees.Contact us for a quote.