Safe System- Security Alert for the Classroom
Timely help for teachers is critical to resolving both small matters and life-threatening crises. The SAFE System provides the necessary information using Audio Enhancement's patented infrared classroom audio system. Issues can be contained before they escalate into major incidents. It is simple and easy to use, for any situation:
- Press the microphone button to silently activate the system
- Alert is instantly sent to first responders and live audio/video feeds are activated
- Appropriate assistance can be dispatched quickly with clear and concise information
Audio Enhancement has been improving learning environments for over 30 years. When educators expressed the need to be able to summon assistance quickly, the SAFE System was born. Now students and teachers can have a classroom that is not only the best place for instruction, but a secure location with the ability to alarm the right people at the right time. The combination of Audio Enhancement and the SAFE System allows Superintendents to realize their objectives of ensuring academic achievement and student safety. Schools of all sizes across the country are successfully using the SAFE System for the security of their teachers and students, as well as reducing liability concerns. Options are provided for prevention, mitigation and incident resolution.
The SAFE System is practical to use for everyday situations, and is essential in extreme emergencies. The ability to provide security options for all those within the walls of a school is critical today. The SAFE System can help you handle just about any issue that occurs. From minor incidents to major conflicts, the SAFE System can be key. It gives the school the means to defuse and handle problems before they become liabilities. Law Enforcement and school security officers depend on SAFE System's alerts and information. Parents are reassured just knowing the System is installed in their school.
- Bullying: Students bullying and harassing others is a long-standing problem that has been receiving national focus and attention. With the capabilities of the SAFE System, teachers and administrators are able to monitor, intervene and correct such behavior before it leads to tragic circumstances.
- Fighting: As pushing, shoving and name-calling occurs, it can often escalate into violent situation that affect more than perpetrators and victims. The SAFE System gives school personnel the advantage and the ability to step in before things get out of control and students get seriously hurt.
- Medical: Regardless of the severity of the health emergency, all medical incidents need immediate and appropriate response. From head or heart conditions to allergic reactions or broken bones, sports injuries to chemical exposures, the SAFE System provides a way to get the proper help quickly.
- Weapons: While many think "it can never happen here," armed students or intruders with guns have shown up everywhere. Informing staff with the SAFE System's instant live audio and video feed, as well as summoning authorities, could be the best answer to handling violent intruders.
For more information on the SAFE System please click here for the brochure.
Central Interconnect has been providing systems to educators in the Grand Rapids and Greater West Michigan area for over 30 years.
Please contact us for more information.